The JL Hoops Factory, in conjunction with Eclipse Basketball Club, is running a Wednesday evening Fall League for all high school & middle school players. We will also offer Sunday afternoon open gym and skill development workouts in conjunction with the fall league. The league games and skill development sessions will give players the opportunity to compete at a high level and further develop skills during the off-season months prior to the school season starting. The Fall League is a great resource to help develop girls 8th-12th grade. The league is useful to all girls, regardless of your level or age.
- Doors will open at 6:30 pm; Open run games will start at 7:00 pm and end by 9:00 pm.
- Fall league games begin on Wednesday, September 7th and continue through October 26th.
- Participants sign up individually and are placed on teams each night—team will change throughout the league and/or session(s) to keep it fresh and competitive
- Teams will be created by staffing and divided evenly as possible
- MNU Coaches, along with local club coaches will coach the teams. You will likely have a different coach working with you each night, which is by design.
- Participants must bring their own reversible jersey to wear each night.
- Doors open at 12:30 pm. Skill development session starts at 1:00 pm and ends at 2:30 pm.
- Skills Sessions begins Sunday September 11th and continues through Sunday, October 23rd.
- Workouts will focus on a mix of fundamental skills, competition drills, Basketball IQ, speed and agility
- "Teaching the Game” – how to play.
Fall League Pricing
- 15 sessions
or Sundays Only
- 7/8 Sessions
Wed. & Sun.
- 7 Sessions
- 4 Sessions
There will be NO certified athletic trainers on staff to treat athletic injuries.
A confirmation for the fall league will be e-mailed to you upon receiving your deposit.
If you are a parent signing up siblings, please email Jon Lewis before registering for a special pricing discount.
Partial refunds will be considered on a case by case scenario. Administration fees will not be refunded.
Phone number for MNU basketball office is 913-971-3758 or email Jon Lewis.