The JL Hoops Factory in conjunction with Eclipse Basketball Club is running a Wednesday night Fall League for all High School & Middle School players. We will also offer Sunday afternoon skill development workouts in conjunction with the fall league. The league games and skill development sessions will give players the opportunity to compete at a high level and further develop skills during the off season months prior to the school season starting.
The Fall League is a great resource to help develop girls 7th-12th grade. The league is useful to all girls, regardless of your level or age. The Fall league games and workouts are hosted by MidAmerica Nazarene University Players & Coaches, plus Eclipse club coaches.
- $225 – 8 Weeks – Wednesdays & Sundays (Middle & High School Ages)
- $120 – 8 Weeks – Wednesdays or Sundays (Middle & High School Ages)
- $110 – 4 Weeks – Wednesdays & Sundays (Middle School conflict only)
- $60 – 4 Weeks – Wednesdays or Sundays only
- Wednesday nights- Doors will open at 6:30pm. Open run games will start at 7:00 p.m. and end by 10 p.m.
- Games begin on Wednesday, September 4th and continue through October 23rd (8 weeks)
- Participants sign up individually and are placed on teams each night—team will change throughout the league to keep it fresh and competitive—teams are designed to be as evenly matched as possible in each division.
- Divisions will be created by staffing
- MNU Players & Coaches, along with local club coaches will coach the teams. You will likely have a different coach working with you each night which is by design.
- Participants must bring a reversible jersey to wear each night.
- Locations include: MNU Cook Center and Land Memorial Gymnasium 2030 East College Way, Olathe, KS 66062
- Sundays 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. at MNU Cook Center and Land Memorial Gymnasium
- Fall Sessions begins Sunday September 8th and continues through Sunday, October 27th
- Workouts will focus on a mix of fundamental skills, competition drills, Basketball IQ, speed and agility
- “Teaching the Game” – how to play.
Certified Athletic Trainers will be on staff to prevent and treat athletic injuries. A parental consent form and doctor’s statement of health form is attached to your registration agreement.
A confirmation for the fall league will be e-mailed to you upon receiving your deposit.
Phone number for MNU basketball office is 913-971-3758 or email Jon Lewis.